Many customers ask specifically what ingredients are inside Peak BioBoost, and why. Below is a list of each ingredient and why we've added it to our amazing formula.
Note that when I say "gut transit time" below, it means the process in which poop moves through your intestines.
- Acacia Gum - A prebiotic fiber which also promotes healthy bacteria.
- FOS (Fructooligosaccharide) - Which protects against bad bacteria and helps increase gut transit time.
- Inulin (Jerusalem Artichoke) - Which swells up and forms a gel-like substance to add bulk and increase gut transit time.
- XOS (Xylooligosaccharide) - Which increases gut-friendly bacteria known as bifidobacteria and bulks up your stool while increasing gut transit time. This has been shown to promote healthy poops with a 93% success rate!
- Magnesium Citrate - To soften hard stool and increase gut transit time by relaxing your intestinal muscles without causing gas or bloating.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.